Bacteria live everywhere. You can find contagious microbial bacteria in the air, on food, plants, and animals, in soil and water — and on just about every other surface, including your body. While not all bacteria will harm you (as your immune system protects you against infectious agents), some bacteria act as difficult enemies and are constantly mutating to breach your immune system’s defenses. As such, it’s important to take the necessary precautions to decrease transmission and your chances of illness.
Long before the pandemic started, Omni international was committed to providing reliable products our customers could use to protect themselves and their organizations from harmful bacteria. The same remains true today. We are proud to serve as a leading supplier of PPE products and a resource when it comes to preventing the spread of illness.
Below are eight helpful tips for preventing the spread of bacteria and illness:
- Stay at least 6 feet (about 2 arm lengths) from other people.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash and wash your hands.
- When in public, wear a mask over your nose and mouth.
- Do not touch your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
- Stay home when you are sick, except to get medical care.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Consider wearing gloves for extra precaution.
At Omni International Corp., we don’t take safety for granted, and as a result, we provide gloves, masks, and other PPE products of the highest degree of quality and consistency. To view our extensive line of products, please visit our website here: https://omnigloves.com/.
About Omni International
Omni International’s focus is to import and market state-of-the-art products and to provide unparalleled service to our customers. We are proud to offer high-quality products designed to aid customers in the healthcare, food services, and industrial markets. To learn more about Omni International’s products, click here.